Advantages of PermaStripe® over budget floor tapes
- Much thicker than the industry norm and lasts so much longer
- Better still, when the time does come for a change, our products will come up intact (with a bit of coaxing – it’s good adhesive!)
- No scraping or messy scratching away of hundreds of fragments of tape
Advantages of PermaStripe® over Paving Blocks
- Offers very durable, yet versatile marking options
- Can be used for high vis – high contrast schemes, or low key, subtle guidance for staff and the public
Advantages of PermaStripe® over Line Marking Paint
The downside is mainly during application and removal. Each process is time consuming and messy. Whilst line marking paint is being applied, fumes sometimes render the location unusable until drying or curing is complete. And removal is always a messy, dusty process.
Also, there’s a degree of skill required to get lines and corners neat – it’s not rocket science, but icons and special symbols don’t just fall out of a tin.
- You’re sure of nice neat lines and consistent long lasting colour
- Custom corners and shapes eliminate the inconsistency that painted markings often have
- The effect is far more modern and business-like
- PermaStripe does not emit any fumes during application, so is safe for use in catering, food manufacture and pharmaceutical companies.
- PermaStripe will lift with minimal need for re-working the surface