Permastripe is a floor tape ideal for marking out aisles, bays, escape routes and other areas of heavy foot and wheeled traffic.
It’s a clear, efficient and safe way of guiding staff and the public around your premises.
- Homogenous; Solid colour throughout
- Roll widths from 50mm to 100mm
- 1mm Thickness
- Bevelled edge
- 2 year guarantee
Not just tape on a roll – we offer a large range of shapes, letters and numerals in various colours. Whole marking schemes can be developed using the one system for a consistent appearance and easy planning.
What can PermaStripe offer?
Colour that will not fade, cannot be scratched off and will not be removed by harsh solvents such as MEK, toluene etc.
- Huge amounts of adhesion for initial grab and long term staying power
- Lifts at end of service leaving a clean surface requiring little or no renovation.
- PermaStripe floor marking tape is a solid, homogenous piece of plastic.
As PermaStripe floor tape is so thick (1mm plastic with an additional 160mu of adhesive) we add a chamfer, also known as a feathered edge. The upper surface is finished with either a mild non-slip emboss or an easy clean smooth surface.
PermaStripe samples are available by completing the sample request form
Please view the options below.